FREE INDEPENDENT TRAVELER
Today’s touristic options make the life of the Free Independent Traveler much easier and much more interesting and diverse than ever before. Add to that technology at the tip of your fingers, and you have the perfect formula for planning and executing your own trip. This is how it is in many parts of the world, and it’s the same in Israel. Well, at least in many aspects. What is missing, you probably ask. Here are a few points to think about –
- Hebrew is not a Latin language, and doesn’t use Latin letters. Sometimes it’s a difficulty.
- Maps – while you can easily find road maps in English, the Israeli outdoor opportunities are very well mapped – in Hebrew….
- Guide books focus many times on the obvious. In many cases that’s great (a “touristic” site doesn’t have to be unworthy of visiting…), but sometimes you want more.
- Public transportation in israel can be sometimes ok, and many times not the best.
What we offer, is letting you stay fully independent, but help with planning the trip, and giving options for some services that might make you trip better. How does it work? Simple –
- You give us your basic time frame.
- You specify proffered destinations, area or part of the country and some other guidelines.
- You tell us which means of transportation you consider.
- We prepare a draft for your visit.
- We recommend places to sleep – you book directly on your own.
- We recommend sites to consider visiting.
- After the first draft is confirmed, we make some amendments and you are set to go.
- If needed, we can run more changes into the plan.
- If needed, we can provide GPX tracks for all sorts of activities.
All you need to do is contact us, and we will take from there…