Get to see Tel Aviv like a local! With our Tel Aviv-Jaffa Bike Tours you get to taste a bit of everything this great city has to offer. Tel Aviv has a lot to offer for all visitors – solo travelers, small or large groups as well as families with teenagers. Enjoy the great weather, the fantastic beaches and the unique lifestyle of one of the finest seaside cities in the world.
On our Tel Aviv Bike Tour we will match the ride, route and pace to you, the rider. We will traverse the historic center of the city, the Tel Aviv and Jaffa ports, the old Jaffa train station, the famous White City of Tel Aviv, Rothschild Boulevard, Neve Tzedek, Habima National Theater and the residence of the country’s first prime minister, David Ben Gurion. The ride along the beautiful seaside promenade is a great and relaxing experience, and biking through the city is probably the best way to get acquainted with this lively and diverse urban hub.
A few more details and options:
There are 2 options for this tour. Please see below:
A shorter version, for those who want to focus –
- Up to 4 hours tour, either in the morning or in the afternoon.
- We supply the bicycles, helmets, and a guide of-course.
- Starting/ending point at our bikes’ location in the city center.
The longer version, for those with more time in their plan –
- Up to a full day!
- We supply the bicycles, helmets, a guide of-course, and some refreshments.
- More options in terms of routes.
- Starting/ending point is flexible (Subject only to parking/traffic issues).
- We can make it a longer ride, or have optional additions on the route –
Visit museums, stop at visitor centers, have a drink or lunch on the way, stop for a featured tour such as graffiti/culinary/art tours, or go for a swim…
This tour can be handled in a few ways. For details, costs and options – please contact us! (Best is to start with an email…).